Top Ad unit 728 × 90

clash of clans - Town hall 4,5 & 6 Base Layouts

Clash of clans Town hall 4, town hall 5 & town hall 6 BEST layout..clash of clans best Base designs! Are you a town hall 4, town hall 5, or town hall 6? If so i hope this helps you win Clash of clans!.

Whats up you guys! It's Godson YEEEAAAAaa!! Welcome to my channel. I got dat stuff your looking for, so sit back and relax.

Go here to watch me play live:

( Earn FREE Gems! )

Use this or Just type in: )

This link will let u get points to use for iTunes on Clash of clans!

Going here and using the invite Code: " Godson " will allow you to earn More credits for clash of clans.

Click Here To Subscribe! ►

Submit your Fails:

do you have a funny or awful fail worthy of being in my fail tage? go ahead and submit your clips to my gmail or youtube inbox for me to review! ( best method is to upload vids to youtube then send me the link) GodsonGaming@gmail.com

Also check out my clans new website!

ClasherLab like to bring lastest Bases! Strategies! New Updates! Tricks! :

Subscribe Now Our Youtube Channel : https://goo.gl/c6YKWq

Website : http://www.clasherlab.com/

#Clashofclans #Coc #ClashRoyal

clash of clans - Town hall 4,5 & 6 Base Layouts Reviewed by Unknown on January 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Clasherlab © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.